Buying e-tickets on our website is very easy: all you need is to take a few steps:
First, log in to the site, using your username and password. The log-in application form is in the left side of the web page.
If you are not registered on tickets.fc-sheriff.com – please sign up, with mandatory email address verification. The Sign Up form is in the right side of the web page.
Once you have logged in under your username, please follow these guidelines:
- 1. Choose the football match you want to visit on the Home page and go to the relevant link.
- Select the Sector on the appeared Stadium Plan and click on it.
- 3. Here goes the Seating Map of the Sector towards the pitch. Grey color of seats means they are sold-out and cannot be purchased. Click on the seats you want to choose.
- 4. After selecting the seats, you need to make payment and click on the “Pay” button on the right. The price for the tickets will appear above the “Pay” button. You can pay through the APB Online Agroprombank system.
- After the payment, you will receive a PDF-file document to the email address you entered during your registration. This document will include an e-ticket with a unique barcode and instructions for how to use it. You can save this document on your smartphone or print it out yourself. We advise to use a laser printer to make sure your barcode is clear. The tickets may be printed in color or in black and white.
- Now you may go to the Sports Complex Sheriff and present your printed e-ticket or display its barcode on your smartphone and present it on-screen to a steward. If you printed your e-ticket, please keep it safe from damage to avoid problems when entering the Stadium.